Welcome to The Boudoir By Becca Nae, Lehi, Utah Blog!

HI LADIES!!! The Studio of Boudoir by Becca Nae is a full-service boudoir studio that caters to ladies who want to find their inner DIVA. We LOVE that our job allows us to meet so many AMAZING ladies. Often, we have women who are asking, “Why am I doing this?” And after 2 hours are saying, “Every woman deserves to feel this beautiful for two hours of their life”. Ladies find that they start out giving a gift for their husband for a little spark and leave feeling like a gorgeous BOMBSHELL! We are an all FEMALE staff and we are here to make you feel like a SUPERMODEL for a day . Ladies, It’s time to celebrate who we are in the NOW! You will never be more BEAUTIFUL than you are today. Don’t waste time telling yourself you’ll lose 10 lbs. Besides, with my background in modeling and expertise in lighting you will LOVE the way you look, with a gorgeous photo album as a lifelong token to cherish! Call us and book your Inner Diva session today! 801.830.4144

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Antiquing for my Pin - Up Beauties

So, I took a day trip to Salt Lake City and found some amazing antique stores. Captial City Antique Mall was by far my Fave.  I found such treasures as a fur stole for some Sexy, "Mad Men" type boudoir.  I'm really loving the 50's right now.  The GLAM of it and the femininity really lends itself to the Classy Boudoir.  My next find was a vintage clothing store named "DECADES".  Well, it should be called centuries, because they literally had clothing from every time period starting with the 1800's.  I went straight in and found gorgeous 1950's Pin Up style lingerie.  Also, for all you military wives I found a treasure!  A really cute uniform in an extra small (so it will fit us ladies a lot better than an XXL size :)  And, the cherry on top was I found the matching hat in a trunk.  So, if you remember the movie "For The Boys" and Bette Middler comes out in just the jacket and fish net stockings and a pair of black stilettos, well you too can be Hollywood glam for a day!  As soon as I have pictures of these new Hollywood sets I'll be posting them on our blog.  I am so excited.  If you have any requests, please send them to boudoirbybeccanae@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment